Reduce Stress and Boost Focus - in just 2 minutes per day!
Mindfulness increases well-being and performance, in a variety of ways:
- Well-Being: reduces stress, improves immune function, reduces blood pressure and increases enjoyment (both inside and outside of work).
- Cognitive: Mindfulness generates a clearer focus and the ability to sustain it for longer. It improves memory, boosts creative problem solving skills.
- Emotional: Mindfulness also boosts emotional awareness, emotional intelligence and relationship skills
- Organisational: Mindfulness also boosts engagement, satisfaction and decision-making
- Leadership: Mindful Leaders produce improvement in performance, job satisfaction, psychological need satisfaction and organisational citizenship in their staff
Brief Mindfulness is optimised for busy leaders, managers and professionals in the modern, high-pressure workplace. For example:
- The “Reconnect” tool makes mindfulness accessible in 30 seconds, without closing your eyes or changing your posture.
- “Targeted Mindfulness” addresses a specific stressor, dramatically reducing stress and getting you “in the right space” to tackle the challenge. It can also be done with your eyes open, while sitting at your desk in the normal way.
I think the Reconnect is the most powerful tool I have ever learned. From using it on a high ropes course to redesigning a workshop on the fly today, to just everyday life. Wow, what a difference it makes. Thank you for teaching it to me!
CEO and Workshop Facilitator at Yes! And...
To make a real difference in the busy working environment, this training is in a blended format: a live workshop followed by an email course.
In the 2 hour workshop, participants learn to:
- identify early signs of stress, and take action to prevent it developing
- tackle specific stressors – so they can regain initiative and dramatically reduce the stress caused by any given issue
- access resources in their brain that usually go untapped
- clarify immediate purpose and intention – so they can be more effective with less stress
- find more enjoyment in any given situation, and relax more easily at the end of the day
- build stress-prevention and stress-reduction into daily work and life
I really enjoyed it, one of the best training sessions I have ever attended
School of Health and Related Research, Sheffield University
Followup Course and eCoaching
The email course consists of 3 weeks of brief daily emails - very short and readable, just enough to help build mindful stress-management into a busy day.
During these 3 weeks, participants will need to take between 2 and 7 minutes each day to put the skills into practice.
Their course trainer is available by email to help with any questions, and make sure they get real benefit from the course. This personal support continues through the 3 week period and beyond.
I've tried mindfulness before but it never clicked for me. But with your guidance and your amazing ability to connect us to our feelings and senses it just transformed the whole experience.
Solutions Focused Coach, Sweden
The results reported at the end of the 3 week programme are as follows:
- Response rate: 63%
- Did this course help you manage stress? 96% yes
- Did this course help you find more enjoyment? 69% yes
- Did this course help you be more focused / effective? 88% yes
Immensely helpful – Mindfulness gives me much more “real time” awareness of my thoughts and emotions. It also releases the creative part of my mind, and enables me to be more focused on the impact I’m seeking to achieve.
Chief Medical Officer, Bupa
The Mindfulness QuickStart can be delivered to in-house groups, as 1-1 Executive Coaching, and in a live online format.
For in-house group training or 1-1 Executive Coaching format, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44-1223 969169 to discuss your particular requirements.
For public live and online training, visit briefmindfulness.com/courses/quickstart/liveonline
Thank you Shakya. It works. I am extremely busy AND extremely relaxed.
Team Leader, Landstinget Västmanland, Sweden