Improve your Coaching, Develop your Mind, Reduce your Stress
These programmes for coaches use Brief Mindfulness to develop your coaching competencies and bring you the many personal benefits of mindfulness.
As a coach, mindfulness helps you to:
- Pay fuller attention to the verbal and non-verbal communication from your client
- Let go of the thoughts and emotions that distract you from what the client is saying
- Be more comfortable with the “not-knowing” stance of the Solutions Focused coach
- Prepare your mind for coaching - in less than a minute!
- Develop your ICF competencies of Co-Creating the Relationship, Establishing Trust and Intimacy, Coaching Presence and Active Listening.
Outside of coaching, mindfulness also helps:
- reduce stress,
- improve health,
- boost focus,
- develop creativity and decision making, and
- generally help make life more enjoyable in all its richness.
These are introductory programmes – you don’t need any experience of mindfulness to participate.
I've tried mindfulness before, but it never clicked for me. But with your guidance and your amazing ability to connect us to our feelings and senses it just transformed the whole experience.
Executive Coach, Sweden
Thank you Shakya. It works. I am extremely busy AND extremely relaxed.
Team Leader, Landstinget Västmanland, Sweden